- Window tinting increases safety for the driver of the vehicle, as well as the vehicle’s contents.
- Darker windows make it more difficult to see who is driving a vehicle, or how many people are inside. This can be beneficial for anyone driving alone.
- Tinted window film decreases visibility of valuables located inside the car.
- Window film keeps glass from shattering when broken by holding the glass together.
- Installing automotive window tinting not only increases a vehicle’s visual appeal, but it also adds comfort to both the driver and passengers.
- Window film blocks 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays from entering the vehicle, resulting in a cooler, more comfortable interior.
- By blocking nearly all UV rays from the car, window tinting also protects the skin and eyes from damage.
- Tinted window film reduces glare from sunlight, allowing drivers to squint less and see the road more clearly.
- In addition to its other benefits, adding window tinting to your automobile increases its visual appeal.
- Window tinting gives vehicles a sharp, clean appearance.
- Window film helps protect car upholstery, keeping your vehicle looking great inside and out.